We all know there’s no bigger party foul than arriving to a dinner soiree or summer weekend getaway (courtesy of your friends and their lovely beachside bungalow) empty-handed. Show your gracious host or hostess your mama raised you right with one of the twelve no-fail gifts selected by our own Tracy Edwards, VP/DMM of Chelsea Passage, a.k.a the doyenne of our home department.
Whether you’re attending a casual afternoon cookout and cocktails or a full-on weekend extravaganza, you’ll be armed and ready for good times ahead. Insider tip: We recommend stocking up now to ensure that you never resort to that anxiety-inducing last-minute search for the old bottle of bubbly again.
2. “A straw-wrapped pitcher is refined and practical—sure to be used again and again.”
3. “Accept no imitations—Madi’s ikats are the best, as demonstrated by these amazing pillows.”
4. “Luesma & Vega’s Marbleized glass plates are insanely gorgeous.”
5. “The perfect cashmere throw makes the perfect gift, like this striped beauty from Armand Diradourian.”
6. “This elegant leather backgammon set will have them saying buh-bye to Candy Crush!”
7. “This Fish Design vase looks amazing with or without flowers.”
9. “Haptic Lab’s Sailing Ship Kite is easy to put together and makes a great object when not in flight.”
10. “These goggles are so cute I can’t stand it! Give a pair to every kid you know.”