3. I’m happy to introduce Sophie Hulme’s bag collection, which hails from London, to CO-OP this spring. I’ve seen this particular tote on some particularly chic professional women out and about. The size, shape and detachable shoulder strap make it both functional and stylish.
4. I love wearing white nail polish when my hands aren’t suntanned yet, but I’m ready for spring weather.
5. The short fringed yarn on this 10 Crosby sweater reminded me of a coconut when I first saw it up close. The white-ivory combination, in addition to the cable sleeve, makes this a standout for spring.
7. Every spring I go through one pair of sandals as if it’s the only pair I own. The thin metallic straps on this Pierre Hardy sandal make it feel less casual, so even during the day, I will feel perfectly put together wearing it with a flirty dress.
8. This mustard yellow clutch by Barneys New York is a playful color for spring—and a rich enough tone to carry through the fall.
9. I’m a denim lover, so my jean collection already boasts tons of bright colors and floral and animal prints. Now I’m happy to add some tie-dye (courtesy of Isabel Marant) to the array.
10. I can never have enough tees. This Comme des Garçons one is great because under a jacket it looks like any other cute stripe tee. But without a jacket, it’s a whole different story.
11. With the warmer months arriving, I like to keep a pack of Tatcha beauty papers with me. They lift the shine without stealing the moisture off your skin.
12. There’s still a slight chill in the air in New York. This lightweight motorcycle jacket by Sacai is a great alternate to a cardigan. The exposed zippers make the more girly eyelet lace look tough.
13. Color blocking is everywhere, but it feels unexpected and fresh when it’s on just the top of this Lisa Marie Fernandez bikini.
14 & 15. Moving into spring, I like the idea of either wearing one statement piece, like this threaded cuff from Bidermann, or having a more delicate piece like this Cathy Waterman arrow bracelet as a daily friend to my watch.