How many times have you thought “I have to have that” while flipping through a magazine or trolling your favorite blog? Don’t worry, you are not alone: Style envy is a very common affliction. Luckily, we just invented a cure: the all-new Barneys.com.
We gave you the rundown on the Barneys.com makeover on Friday, but today kicks off the best part: the Influencer lists. We decided that rather than try to guess what our favorite trendsetters will buy next, or where they found that impossibly chic shirt, or what keeps their hair looking consistently perfect, why not just ask them to shop-and-tell? Well, now they’ll be doing just that right here, and best of all, you’ll be able to snap up their picks with a single click.
First up are Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen, the design duo behind The Row and Elizabeth and James (as if we needed to tell you that). On their list, you’ll find everything from a Sidney Garber bracelet to their must-have mascara.
And stay tuned because we’ve got plenty more fashion influencers sharing their favorites lists this week, like…
- Actor and author Julianne Moore, with her stylist Leslie Fremar
- Blogger Jane Aldridge from Sea of Shoes
- Stylist Keegan Singh
- Photographer Rachael Chandler Guinness & her husband, Creative Director Tom Guinness
- Designers Katie Holmes & Jeanne Yang
- Chef Melia Marden from The Smile & co-owner Michael Chernow from Meatball Shop
But first, shop favorites from Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen…