1. Barneys’ Fashion Director Marina Larroudé mixes masculine and feminine in head to-toe Céline for a day of shows.
2. Taylor Tomasi Hill proves that sometimes all you need is a statement coat. Her embroidered, belted coat adds interest to a jeans-and-boots look.
3. An oversized bomber is the perfect way to add a sporty edge to an otherwise girly ensemble—or in the case of Candace Stewart, Barneys’ Social Media Manager, as seen in London, tone down a loud print.
4. The combo of faux fur paired with a pajama-inspired silk top, seen here on model Kate King outside the Stella McCartney, show oozes glamour.
5. Winterize a jumpsuit by layering it with a knit underneath. Barneys Senior Fashion Editor Anna Deutsch, photographed in Paris, also adds a silk scarf for subtle flair.
6. We love the way Allure‘s Fashion Director Rachael Wang puts a fresh spin on a blazer and jeans by opting for exaggerated sleeve length.
7. A floral topper brightens up an all-black ensemble. Here, our Assistant Fashion Director Hannah Bibb wears Comme des Garçons jacket over a streamline, all black ensemble.
8. From the blue leather trench to the mismatched shoes, we love this quirky Céline look.
9. Teen Vogue‘s Elaine Welteroth offsets a fierce python jacket with a beanie and frayed jeans
10. There was a strong sense of activism evident throughout Fashion Month, embraced in New York by Prabal Gurung, who showed T-shirts (pictured below) with powerful messages. A portion of the proceeds from the shirts goes to Planned Parenthood, the American Civil Liberties Union, and Shikshya Foundation Nepal. Now that’s chic.