For many of us, the purchase of a new handbag marks the beginning of a season. This summer, we’re looking to loosen things up by switching to lighter, brighter totes. But Chloé’s current selection is so mind-blowing, we barely know where to begin. A pop of electric yellow? A playful ostrich duffel? Or a blast of oh-so-sophisticated python?
It’s an agonizing decision to say the least, but no one said you had to choose just one…
1. You can haul your whole life in this sizeable tote, but its bright green hue will keep you from looking weighed down.
2. Hit the town with the Sally envelope clutch, whose grained calfskin and gold closure keep things classy, night or day.
3. Looking for a handbag that will last a lifetime? The equestrian-inspired large Marcie in brown python is the ultimate investment piece for those seeking classics with an edge.
4. The ultra-sophisticated Louise shoulder bag takes us back to the ‘70s, when working women didn’t hesitate to assert their style. The smooth leather front flap and gusseted body add the perfect hint of retro.
5. Hoping to make an entrance? Look no further than the python Elsie bag, whose ultra-soft reptilian texture and gold-tone turn-lock closure are about as chic as it gets.
6. Say hello to summer with this bright-toned colorblock shoulder bag, which pairs a sun-yellow front with a toned-down beige strap and side. You know—party in the front, business on the side.
7. 2012 might just be the next Summer of Love if you’re sporting the Marcie denim pouch bag, whose braided details give off a decidedly hippie-chic vibe.
8. The perfect warm-weather bag for the uptown set might just be the Bianca shoulder bag in white. Its brushed-gold chain airs on the side of classic, while supple white leather provides a subtle wink to summer.
9. There’s something so fun about this white Madeleine duffel, with its nubbly ostrich skin lightening up its classic shape. Definitely not your average doctor’s bag.
10. The Marcie satchel is a classic, go-anywhere carryall, and this version in poppy feels just right for warmer weather.