Extra, extra! Barneys New York and a few of our extraordinary designers have been all over the news lately. Read all about it…
1. Lisa Perry is a designer (and person) who’s hard not to love, so naturally we wanted her all to ourselves. Her spring collection, exclusive to Barneys New York, was reason to celebrate last month at a very special luncheon in her honor. Read all about it in WWD, then check out our party pics here.
2. Behold: A pair of amethyst, onyx and gray diamond danglers from New York designer Deborah Pagani. Named after a character in “Memoirs of a Geisha,” these earrings were recently spotlighted in T Magazine.
5. Connor has long been the go-to stationery for in-the-know style-setters, but we’re guessing it gained a few new fans when The Wall Street Journal spotlighted its new stationery celebrating Manolo Blahnik‘s 40th anniversary.
6. Barneys went digital this year for its CO-OP spring campaign (which you know if you’ve seen our incredibly cool shoppable videos). See what Creative Director Dennis Freedman had to say about them in WWD.
7. The most recent issue of Departures points to Barneys New York as the go-to spot for menswear must-haves like Andrea Campagna jackets, Crockett & Jones chukka boots and Monique Péan Homme cufflinks.