Spotted: Barneys New York designers making its mark all over the media this month. Check it out below.
1. Take a tour of two exquisitely off-beat apartments belonging to the two friends and founders of interior design firm Astier de Villatte, courtesy of The World of Interiors. Then stock up on a few of their heavenly candles at Barneys New York.
3. “The Botox King of Europe,” aka Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh, has a new cutting-edge procedure nicknamed the vampire facelift, reports The Times Magazine. Not quite ready to go to such lengths? Try his skin-perfecting collection at Barneys instead.
4. Did you hear the good news? Julia Leach launched her classically cool collection Chance at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills. Read all about it in The Los Angeles Times, but first, stock up on all your summer staples here.
5. Earlier this month, Barneys New York teamed up with Harper’s Bazaar to host its annual beauty breakfast. Guests gathered to celebrate some of the best beauty gurus while listening to advice on beauty routines and skin regimens from some of the industry’s top cosmetic connoisseurs. Don’t worry if you missed the event—you can get the low-down in Fashionista.
6. We just can’t get enough of Maiyet, the luxury label that marries high-end design and ethical action by partnering with small artisans in places like Kenya, India, Colombia and Indonesia. Now get the full scoop on the brains behind the brand, co-founder Paul van Zyl, in The Wall Street Journal.
7. Vogue deemed Sidney Garber’s white gold cuff bracelets one of ten perfect accessories to don at Wimbledon. But with the tournament behind us, it’s a good thing you can rock these stunners when you’re far off the court too.
8. The Luxury Daily dubbed Barneys New York—namely, its new and interactive e-commerce site—as one of top luxury brands to up their social marketing game.