Between books, blazers and film premieres, we’ve had a busy fall! Read on to see Barneys New York in the news.
* * *
1. Last month, Barneys New York hosted a dinner to celebrated the launch of Kelly Klein’s new book Pools: Reflections, the sequel to her 1992 book Pools. Read all about the good time we had in Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine, Elle and on Style.com.
2. Barneys’ top makeup artists demystify the season’s oxblood makeup trends in New York Magazine and Elle. And in case you missed it, Barneys Fashion Director Tomoko Ogura spilled her beauty secrets to Emily Weiss’s Into The Gloss.
3. We toasted editors like Grace Coddington, Hamish Bowles and Phyllis Posnick on the occasion of the release of Vogue: The Editor’s Eye. Vogue, Fashionista, and Fashion Week Daily were among the publications to cover the cocktail party and book signing.
4. The life and legacy of Diana Vreeland were celebrated in Paris last month with a screening of Lisa Immordino Vreeland’s new documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel (which our own Mark Lee helped produce). Read about the event and Diana’s singular relationship to the City of Lights at Style.com.
5. We’re not the only ones who thing a Laveer blazer is fall’s number one staple. Check out what the authorities at Vogue have to say about Kate Ciepluch’s new line of jackets.
Main image courtesy of Elle, Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.